Mary M. Gates Learning Center
- Hours: The Mary M. Gates Learning Center is available for events Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. After-hours events may be accommodated upon request.
- The MGLC hosts business events only.
- Catering: All food and beverage arrangements must be made through the MGLC’s exclusive caterer. Only food and beverages purchased from MGLC caterer may be served. United Way Worldwide does not have a liquor license; all alcohol must be purchased through the caterer.
Groups must use the services of the MGLC's preferred caterer for any catering needs.
Contact Name: Anne Movaghari
Description: Known as one of the leading off-premise caterers in Washington, D.C., Windows has an established national reputation for exceptional food, creativity, presentation, and outstanding service.
TRAVEL AND PARKING INFORMATION TO SHARE WITH ATTENDEES
As you plan for your event and communicate with your attendees, remember to share the parking information below!
- The Mary M. Gates Learning Center has a surface parking lot with approximately 20 spaces available to guests on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The surrounding streets have two-hour parking monitored by the city of Alexandria.
- The closest additional parking is operated by Colonial Parking on 226 Montgomery Street. For more information on operating hours and prices for this lot, please visit Colonial Parking's website.