Mary M. Gates Learning Center
EXPLORE THE SPACE
The Mary M. Gates Learning Center is a multi-functional space that can accommodate groups of five to 150 attendees. All rooms are equipped with a presenter laptop with hard-wired Internet, whiteboard, flip chart easel, and LCD projectors.
Use the floor maps to explore our venue! Below these maps you'll find links to descriptions of our meeting rooms.
The complimentary business center is complete with a printer, copier, and laptops for your use. You can find these amenities on the first floor of the MGLC.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the MGLC.
The MGLC has a surface parking lot with approximately 20 spaces available to guests on a first-come, first-served basis. The closest additional parking is operated by Colonial Parking on 226 Montgomery Street. For more information on operating hours and prices for this lot, please visit Colonial Parking's website.
Guests can tend to their personal health needs in the wellness room, a private space equipped with a lounge chair, sink, mini-refrigerator, and storage. This room is particularly beneficial for new mothers. Available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The MGLC is equipped with the following technology to enable the highest quality virtual and in-person meetings:
- High-definition video conferencing to facilitate face-to-face communication with colleagues across the globe
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet access
- Conference call capabilities
- Flat screen monitors and high-definition projectors that allow presentations to be displayed and broadcasted
- Webcasting for streaming video of presentations, meetings, and web/video conferences to the Internet for large or global audiences